Barefoot 1

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Lots to do?

Do you find yourself with a laundry list of things that need to get done daily? Does it make you tired just thinking about these things? Well, it makes me tired.

So far today I have:

-pumped
-taken a shower
-changed Rachel's sheets (since she wet the bed)
-done a load of laundry
-changed 2 diapers
-changed the girls' clothes
-gotten breakfast for Rachel
-eaten breakfast while I fed Rebekah a bottle
-done a few dishes and started the dishwasher
-gotten the diaper bag ready to leave in a few minutes
-wiped the girls' noses a few times each
-blown my own nose (morning occurrence)
-rammed my back into a plastic crate

all this and I've even had the opportunity to use the bathroom! Can you believe it? This is a normal morning and probably isn't much for those of you who've been at this for years or have more children than I do, but I'm just not that good at it yet.

No comments: