Barefoot 1

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Late Afternoon Ritual

In the afternoon, both of the girls tend to wake up at the same time, so I go get Rebekah out of her bed and take her into Rachel's room. As soon as I open the door, Rebekah has a huge smile on her face and Rachel is asking me to put her down on her bed so they can play. I didn't think to take pictures in the process, but I got a few of them being happy, even if they are grumpy the rest of the day.


Oh, and by the way, for those 1st born children out there...Rachel doesn't need to be taught anything. She frequently tells Rebekah "no" when she's playing with something or doing something she shouldn't be doing. Who knew you'd have to be teaching a girl under the age of 2 that it's mommy's job to tell the children "no"?

On another note...

Rebekah reached her 1/2 birthday on Labor Day (isn't that convenient) while we were picking the girls up from my parents house. We are very excited to have reached this momentous occasion and her birthday is quickly approaching, but we must pass through the busy month of October before I start to make plans for Rebekah's 1st birthday party.

No comments: