Barefoot 1

Friday, July 25, 2014

Throwback Thursday and Hashtags

I love that Jeff is a teacher and has summers off.  When he was a new teacher, we got questions all the time about whether he was going to get a summer job to add income to his salary and give us a little wiggle room in our budget.  He has never officially gotten a summer job, but he works extra days some years, volunteers to administers tests (for pay), coaches soccer camp, and a few other odd jobs.  It doesn't take away from our summer, but gives him something to do and adds income that we are thankful for.

That being said, and since I titled this post Throwback Thursday I thought I'd share a few of my favorite photos of past summers.

Brief side note: I know what a hashtag is. I know it somehow relates to twitter.  I have no idea it's purpose, why people put 3 or 4 of them at the end of Facebook posts, or why anyone would ever give their child the name hashtag.  I just don't understand.  I'm probably uninformed, behind the times, or maybe I'm just old.

Bekah 2009



Houston 2009

Wisconsin 2010

Wisconsin 2010

Illinois 2010

San Antonio 2010

Mamaw's 2010

Guam 2012

Summer 2013

Summer 2013

July 2013

Philippines 2012

Colorado 2012


Colorado 2011



No comments: