Barefoot 1

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Lagging Behind

Okay, so I've actually been pretty good about posting new blogs once in a while, but realized a few days ago that our settings were all messed up. Jeff and I were looking for a way to have a song play on the blog or a way to upload a song on an individual blog. We still have no idea how to do it by the way, but we did discover some things we weren't aware of. Somewhere under settings you can control who comments on your blog and there we discovered that only registered bloggers could write on it.

Rachel carrying around her princess doll like mommy carries Bekah around

So, we have officially changed it to where other people can write on our blog even if you don't want to write your own blog. We are very sorry to anyone who may have wanted to comment on our blog but were unable to. Of course we understand if our friend Holly is the only one who wants to comment. We are just giving you the opportunity to do so in the future.


Summer has started, but I'm not sure it feels much like summer. We went sailing with some of Jeff's co-workers on White Rock Lake last night and because of the wind and cloud cover, it was a very pleasant evening. Rachel went out on the sail boat with Jeff and enjoyed herself. Jeff did say that she was happiest if she got to hold the rope. We didn't take any pictures unfortunately, so you'll just have to take our word for it.


Rachel on Grandma and Grandpa's trampoline
(she doesn't really jump yet, but since being on the trampoline, she tries to jump on the ground more than she used to)
We have started working with the Junior High group at church and are starting out with a fun-filled week. Tonight we have a pool party to welcome the new 6th graders and will be going camping over the weekend. We are actually leaving the girls with my parents for the weekend if you can believe it. I can't believe I'm actually going away from my infant for more than a whole day. It's not in my nature to do that. I guess once you have more than kid you are more flexible and willing to let others watch them. I even went to the grocery store without Rebekah when she was 4 days old! I must have been crazy or something. She did manage to survive though.

We do have more great stories, but I will write one about our adventures from yesterday on another post!

2 comments:

H Noble said...

Well, registered bloggers or not, I'll keep commenting. :)

Glad you are having a good summer so far and hope things continue to go well with both your little princesses.

Megan said...

Hey! I am commenting! I like the video of jumping Rachel! :) We had fun last night. Hope they both got back to sleep when you got home.