Barefoot 1

Monday, January 11, 2010

Manic Mondays

There aren't a lot of things that need to be done around here on Mondays and our schedule isn't so busy that we're running out the door by 8 or 9 o'clock, but Mondays just aren't my favorite day. Our house isn't true to The Bangle's song by the same name "Manic Monday," but for some reason Mondays are just no fun in our house.



Rachel, on the other hand, can be quite amusing, like my post from yesterday. It was just the other day that I forgot to post this video of Rachel. My parents got a Nintendo Wii for Christmas and we played as much as we had time for. Most of the time when we played, the kids were in bed, but just before we left, Mom and I played a couple of games that Rachel watched. In the video, Rachel is playing Wii, just like Mommy and Nana.

No comments: