Barefoot 1

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Lack of Energy

Well, these days we seem to stay busy as always, but for some reason I feel tired a lot. I'd like to say my iron is low or I'm not getting enough sleep, but I don't know any of it is true. It doesn't help that household chores aren't my favorite. Recently it seems that lots of our friends and family members are announcing pregnancies. While we understand the need for sanity and a strong relationship with each other before we have a third child, my body can't help but feel the desire to be pregnant.

DISCLAIMER: We are NOT pregnant, and have NO intentions of trying to get pregnant.

The girls are getting so big! Rachel will be 2 in 12 days!!! It's so sad to think of how she's already 2! It might be even stranger when Rebekah turns 1, but I still have a few months before I have to think about that. I'm very excited about Rachel's butterfly birthday party that we'll have on her birthday. Although, I think I've resolved that we'll always have family birthday parties.

Well, we're almost a week into October, and it seems we're flying through the month despite the large number of activities and birthdays. Jeff's birthday was a low key affair, but we went out to eat for his birthday and his parents came over the day after to have steaks we cooked on the grill. We had fun. Next up is the state fair tomorrow, if the rain will manage to hold off long enough for us to enjoy the sites. Hang on to your hats, it's going to be a wild one.

No comments: