Barefoot 1

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Lovely Lady~!

By: Jeff

So Teri always does the posts on our blog, but I thought I would write at least one. Right now Teri is at church helping with ESL and that just got me thinking about how many things Teri does and how great she is. :) Yes, I am biased. :) Not only does she take care of both of our children that are 2 and about 8mo old, she also leads a ladies Bible study on Tuesday mornings, Helps with the Jr. High at our church, Helps with our home team that meats every 1st and 3rd Saturday, takes meals to people who have had babies, eats lunch with other ladies that are going through the same time of life as she does, cooks Great food for us at home, takes care of other household things, and it makes me tired just typing all of it. Oh, did I mention Yoga, and following me around to various school and soccer activities. She truly is amazing. I don't think I would last much more than a week if that at home with both of the girls trying to get to the grocery store, oh there's another one, and maybe getting a shower once and a while. Somehow she manages to get all of this done and still manage to spend some time with me. This Friday is her Birthday and so I thought she deserved this and so much more, so I wanted to share this small glimpse of her with you. Feel free to wish her a Happy Birthday. Happy Birthday Dear~! I Love You~! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

:)

H Noble said...

That was very sweet Jeff! Happy Birthday Teri and I'm sure you do deserve a little recognition, and oh yeah, some rest! :)