Barefoot 1

Friday, February 19, 2010

Laundry

Why laundry?

Because it's a necessary part of life. If you don't launder the clothes you wear you have to continually buy new ones, and for those of us on not so large incomes, we can't afford to do that. Well, here are some of my observations about our laundry:

-Jeff's clothes take up the most space, and it's not because he's the biggest, it's because he wears three outfits a day (at least). No, he's not self conscious, but he wears one outfit to school, another to coach in, and another when he gets home. He even wears layers to soccer since it's cold out, so it's more like 2 outfits he wears while coaching, so we'll say 4 outfits a day.

-When Jeff and I fold laundry together, he leaves the baby clothes for me to fold because he thinks they take more time to fold than the larger pieces.

-My clothes take up the least amount of space, because apparently when I stay home, I don't change clothes as often as when I was working.

-I have changed clothes twice today because each of the girls has thrown up on me, which has created nearly a whole load of clothes between my clothes, their clothes, the items they spit up on, and the towels I cleaned up with.

-I should probably do laundry sometime this weekend so that Jeff has enoguh clothes for soccer and school next week.

Here's to praying we don't have any more stomach bug in the house anytime soon! When Rachel started throwing up on me, I didn't know what to do other than to cry. It was a first for us. We haven't had to experience stomach contents before.

2 comments:

H Noble said...

Yuck. We haven't had throwing up yet either, except when Eli was real little and had a reaction to his antibiotics. I don't envy you and hope you are all better soon!

K. McDonald said...

It is amazing the amount of laundry that I have to do now that Ethan is here. I enjoy reading your blog. --Kelly