Barefoot 1

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Love, Life, and Living

Wow! What a year! I've never written a blog before, but I'm going to try. We are enjoying our 7 month old daughter who makes us laugh every day. We have been keeping up with Rachel's growth and pictures on a baby website, but ran out of room there so decided to start up here also. She's so wonderful and has been a huge blessing in our lives. We give thanks to God every day for the blessing He's given to us.


On a note outside of Rachel...I've been attempting to teach my sister-in-law vocabulary and helping her to prepare for the SAT. Well, my attempts are succeeding, but I'm not learning as much as I was hoping to. It's actually quite fun. I get to make up a crossword puzzle and quiz each week, require her to memorize these words, and I don't even remember a large number of them. She's doing a wonderful job! Attawaytogo Meds! Even though I'm not quite up to par in my vocabulary, we have had a few laughs over some of the answer choices published in the SAT Prep book. Well, I guess that's all for now! Have a very Fun Friday!

Teri :)

1 comment:

Megan said...

Hey! Y'all have a blog! That's so cool! You used a vocab word of mine! haha! Smiles! Meds